Sunday, February 11, 2007

textEditorsInTheWorld++

I have been search, playing with and reviewing a number of text editors and now i have planned to roll out my own editor called MyMate soon.

This will be a project where i will learn advance C++ and I'm gonna enjoy using JUCE. The project is an inspiration from the wonderful editor TextMate.

This is an initial screen of MyMate(just started to work on it)


I'm not a very good C++ programmer, so i would like someone to guide me and help me in this project.
Anybody interested to help me, just add comment and we'll start a project with a repository in SourceForge.

1 comment:

rafahbaas said...

Titanium White Dominus - Tithon Tech Solutions
The Stainless Steel oakley titanium glasses Dominus is an columbia titanium jacket award winning glass and microtouch titanium trim reviews mortar design titanium bike frame that titanium nose hoop was crafted by Tithon Technology in the 1990s.